Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time Flies...

I can't believe it's almost the end of summer!!! This summer is sure going by fast. Ok so I know its been a while since we posted so here is an update. On pioneer day we went and watched the parade we left our house at 6:15am and were there at 6:35am, we went that early because my sister-in-law Halley was running the 10K. So here is a picture of Halley and her sister when they were close to the end mark.

This is everybody that went to see the parade with us, also my dad & Halley were there you just can't see them in the picture. I look so mad in this picture, I think its because I'm squinting the sun was in my eyes.

Here is a float my nephew Daniel though was the coolest thing ever.

After the parade we went home relaxed. Then we went to Greg's uncle Kevin's house, he has a pretty good size swimming pool so we decided to get in.

Here is us watching fireworks that same night.


No comments: