Sunday, January 31, 2010

Being Crafty

So I've been busy trying to re-decorate my house after putting away our Christmas decorations. I always have a hard time deciding what to do because my house looks so bare!!! Oh well, so then I decided to make some Valentine decorations. Here are some things I came up with!

This is a cute little banner, I don't think I need to translate it but I will, just for fun :) It says LOVE!!


Now, I saw this idea online and I loved it so I decided to do it!! It's a Valentine Wreath, I love how it turned out!!


Here it is on the closet door at the end of the hallway.


I'm glad my house doesn't look so bare anymore. I still have LOTS of work to do.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Glad everyone is starting to feel better and we hope the rest of the recovery goes well! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute!

The Adam's Family said...

oh yayy!, all done =) it looks way cute, of course I expected nothing less lol =)