Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Scott

Scott has been growing so much lately!! He is losing the newborn look. He's starting to interact more, he's starting to hold his head up and you can also tell when he's learning something and concentrating. Here are some pics.
Just hanging out.

Here is Papi and Scott spending some quality time together :) Look how good he holds his head up!

He looks so cute in this outfit I just had to take a picture! The hat doesn't quite fit him but still looks good on him :)

Here is a close up, he's also looking straight at the camera.

I know this picture is blurry, but I love it!

2 comments:

jamirodana said...

He is so cute:)
It's so fun having a baby around. It makes home a happier place!
Hey, no pressure, but if you still are interested in doing pics, let me know:)
danawillis@gmail.com

Amy said...

:) he's adorable, that first picture melts my heart. So fun!