Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October now.

Wow, September came and went. It reminds of the song "Wake me up when September ends." I don't know why we didn't get in a blog post in September. I think maybe it was that lots was happening, and also that not much was happening. We didn't take many pictures, so that's probably what delayed the writing of a blog post. Oh well. It's alright. As I think back at how the month went, we didn't do all that much stuff out of the ordinary.

Eva had her Stampin' Up! club and Girl's Night Out Crop, and other than that, I don't remember what happened in September. Yeah, we watched a few movies and hung out a bunch of nights talking or playing board games, with others, but all that's memorable is what I mentioned above.

The most memorable thing I did at work was I updated the picture of Eva and me that sits on my desk. now it has one that was taken this summer instead of our engagement picture taken in the beginning of 2007. It was a nice picture, and now it moved from my desk at work to the fridge at home.

No comments: