Thursday, July 17, 2008

First Post...

Hello! This is our first post ever! We had set up the blog before but didn't put a post in it because out computer was not working. I hate it when that happens. Then life happens and we didn't get around to it 'til now almost 11 o'clock. We've had a great summer so far, we went to Peru for a week in June, it was really fun and Greg got to meet my family (he still hasn't met everyone in my family, I also have family in Europe so that will be our next big trip) We also went to camping to Logan Canyon and went down to Bear Lake for the 4th of July, that was awesome too!! My parents haven't been camping here in Utah so this was their first time and it was really fun; they enjoyed it. My mom was a little scared about seeing snakes or bears, but she didn't so that was good. Now August is kinda a busy month is my birthday on the 14th and Christopher's on the 24th, and also school starts (this really doesn't apply to me but my mom has to go back to school so I don' t get to spend time during my lunch with her)

Here are a couple of pictures from our Peru trip!!






Us in front of the Palacio de Govierno (it's like the white house)


















Us in front of the Peru Temple! It was beautiful!










Here is some of my family! I was giving them some girly goodies I took for them :)

1 comment:

katie said...

Hello!! Wonderful first post! I didn't know you guys went to Peru. That's so fun. Can't wait to hear more from you!