Monday, July 21, 2008

First Annual Family Picnic

Well, it was a lot easier to do than I thought. Eva and I decided that we needed to do something together as a family. We first tried to set up a camp out, but the timing was not right, so we opted for the next best thing, which when I think about it, was the best possible thing we could have done! We went to the park and had a BBQ and played badminton and ultimate frisbee.
Even Mom and Dad played with us! We had so much fun as we played ultimate frisbee and had two half time breaks. In the end, Dad declared our team the winners (Dad, Greg, Braden and Katie). I do think that we probably ended up at a tie game, but nobody kept track of the score. It was just so much fun playing together. It was something that we hadn't done in quite a while, especially since the family has practically doubled in size with 3 of us kids being married now.

Look at Dad run to catch the frisbee.


It's my frisbee, I caught it.


I'm open, throw it to me!

No comments: